Medium Duty Trucks
At the heart of a Kenworth medium-duty truck is a trusted PACCAR engine. The PX-7, which has the highest power-to-weight ratio in the industry, comes standard in trucks like the Kenworth T270 and T370. You also have the option of upgrading to the PX-9 for more demanding applications. You’ll not only be operating with more power, but you’ll be operating with reliable and tested components, helping to improve the life of your machine.
At Papé Kenworth, we offer a large selection of medium-duty semi trucks to help keep your business moving forward. From construction sites and local deliveries to municipal jobs, each model is designed to improve your efficiency and increase your uptime. Plus, with rugged exteriors and reliable engines, Kenworth trucks are built to work as hard as you do. Learn more about our entire line of medium-duty trucks and find what best fits your operations.
Choosing a Medium-Duty Truck
Though not heavy-duty, these machines still deliver a considerable amount of power and boast impressive load capacities. From straight trucks to tractors, each model is fully customizable and can be designed to your specifications. But with so many options to choose from, selecting the right truck can seem difficult. We’re here to help!
- K270 - The space-saving cabover design of the K270 makes it perfect for localized deliveries and urban municipal jobs
- K370 - With increased axle capacity, the K370 is aptly suited for waste management, delivery, and landscaping
- T170 - Fuel efficiency and reliability make this model a great investment
- T180 / T280 - With advanced safety technology, these models provide drivers with a reliable method of transporting goods
- T270 - The aerodynamic hood and spacious cab make the T270 a smart option for use as a reefer truck, box truck, and delivery truck
- T370 - Available as a straight truck or a tractor, the T370 can do just about anything you need it to do
- T380 / T480 - The increased axle capacity on these models increases the number of jobs they can accomplish — including utility work and construction
- T380V / T480V - These vocational models provide 4x4 or 6x6 capabilities, as well as Front Engine Power Take Off
- T440 - A heavy-duty truck in a medium-sized frame, the T440 is built to handle the toughest jobs around
- T470 - This workhorse provides increased front axle capacities, along with ample versatility
Still not sure which model to choose from? Stop by your local Papé Kenworth dealer to speak to one of our knowledgeable equipment specialists.
Find a Medium-Duty Truck Near You
With a variety of locations throughout the western United States, Papé Kenworth can help keep your business moving forward with top-of-the-line trucks, truck parts, and machine repairs.