- Landoll Trailers
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
The 835 Series Ag Detachable trailers are designed with an innovative four-beam frame and gooseneck which give the operator versatility required to safely load and legally transport today’s heavy, wide and tall equipment. The 835 can be a rigid 3-axle or be equipped with an optional flip third axle.
The 835Ag frame design features a flat deck with a loaded height of 18-1/4” off the ground. Coupled with a low tare weight, The 835 can haul the latest combines, tillage, haying equipment and planters with up to 32′ of usable deck space.
Safety and Patented Gooseneck Design
A single hydraulic control lever lowers, detaches and activates the patented gooseneck carrier arms, which allows the ease and simplicity of detaching and loading directly onto the lower deck which is only 11¼” off the ground. You will never have to drive up and over the trunnion again.
- The 835 Series Ag Detachable Trailers are designed with an innovative four-beam frame and gooseneck which give the operator versatility required to safely load and legally transport today’s heavy, wide and tall equipment.
- + Expand All
- - Close All
Model Capacity Base Weight Deck Axles Tires and Ply Rating 845-48-AG 45 Ton 21,800 lbs. (+/- 3%) 102 2 (8) 255/70R 22.5 LRH 845-53-AG 45 Ton 23,000 lbs. (+/- 3%) 102 2 (8) 255/70R 22.5 LRH 845-53-AG-S60 45 Ton Consult Factory 102 3 (12) 255/70R 22.5 LRH
- Air / Electrical: 7-Way Receptacle
- Lights: Grote Clear Lens LED with Chrome Bezel (10-Year Warranty)
- Wiring Harness: Grote “Xtreme” Wiring Harness (7-Year Warranty)
Suspension and Undercarriage
- Suspension: Neway Air Ride, 25,000 lb. Capacity
- Grease: Centralized Grease System
- Axles: (2) 25,000 lb. Axles, Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings, Automatic Slack Adjusters
- Brakes: 16.5×7 Full Air / Spring Brakes, ABS 4S2M
- Tires: 255/70R 22.5 LRH Double Coin
- Rims: 22.5×8.25 Steel
- Wheels: Hub Pilot / Steel Outboard Hubs
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
Frame and Features
- *Capacity: 35 Ton (70,000 lbs.)
- Deck Rating: 60,000 lbs. in 12
- Estimated Base Weight: 18,000 lbs., (835AG) +/- 3%
- Main Frame: Fabricated 11 1/4 Beam, 100,000 PSI Yield Flanges
- Deck Width: 102
- Loaded Deck Height: 18-1/4
- Loaded Ground Clearance: 7
- Decking: 1-1/2 Apitong, Full Width
- Crossmembers: 5 x 3 Rec. Tube on 18 Centers
- Hitch: Patented Automatic Gooseneck Lock Engagement
- Gooseneck: 11 9
- Pin Setting: 15
- Swing Clearance: 84
- Side Extension: 27 Aluminum Telescoping Side Extensions (Lower Deck)
- Accessories: 835AG – 48, 51 or 53 Frame Prepared with Bkts, Electric and Air for 3rd Axle Flip
- Tool Box: None Standard
- Gooseneck Tie Downs: D-Rings: (2) Each at Front Corner; (2) Each at Back
- Lower Deck Tie Downs: Side Mounted Nylon Strap / Chain Tie Downs; Side Mounted D-Rings on 36 Centers
- Rear Trunnion Tie Downs: D-Rings: (2) Each at Base Flush Mounted on Top of Inner Beams; (2) Each Web Mounted on Top; (2) Each Rear Flush Mounted on Top of Inner Beams; (2) Each Top of Slope (Outer Web)
- Hydraulic Hook Up: Quick Couplers / 2,500 PSI – 20 GPM at Controls; 50GPM Max
- Cylinders: Gooseneck Cylinder Hoizontally Mounted
- Deck Width: 102"
- Capacity: 35 Tons