Kenworth Forestry Truck Models
Forestry jobs demand tough trucks that can handle all types of terrain and weather. When looking for durability, look no further than a Kenworth. From medium-duty machines to heavy-duty tractors, each one is built to outlast the competition and continually perform day in and day out. Discover how each model can help you meet your business goals.
- Kenworth T270 / T370 - These reliable, medium-duty machines are excellent for roadside jobs and general boom lift operations
- Kenworth T440 - With a tight turning radius and increased maneuverability, the T440 will help you reach difficult sites and work hard throughout the day
- Kenworth T480 - This robust medium-duty machine is extremely versatile and is available as both a straight truck or a tractor
- Kenworth C500 - Kenworth’s strongest truck yet, the C500 is an all-terrain powerhouse with immense towing capacity
- Kenworth T800 - Combining highway efficiency and excellent towing capacity, the T800 is a heavy-duty truck built for transportation of large goods and materials
- Kenworth T880 - Ready for the tough road ahead, the T880 offers power and durability for the long haul transportation of timber
- Kenworth W900 - The iconic W900 features a set-forward front axle for large payloads and can take on any heavy-duty task
Find a Forestry Truck Dealer Near You
Work with your local Papé Kenworth dealership to build, price, and finance the perfect forestry truck for your business. Our team of Kenworth experts will help you throughout the buying and ownership process to make sure that your customized truck continues to pay for itself year after year.